Client Services Administrator
We are seeking to recruit a Client Services Administrator to join our team, playing a leading role in organising and supporting the firm’s Advisers. The right candidate must be able to work within a small team and have the confidence to deal directly with clients and providers. We are looking for an individual who has drive and determination to succeed in their role, with an eye for detail, a willingness to learn and a “can do” attitude. The individual must have previous experience with the Financial Services Industry and ideally have commenced study with the CII.
Client Services Administrator
- Provide “Pre Sales” administration support to Paraplanner/Advisers, including Preparation of Engagement Letters, provision of Letters of Authority/Change of Agency Letters, downloading of Fact Find for completion, Client Agreement, Obtaining Provider Application Forms, setting up File for new clients, obtain valuations of existing client policies, obtaining quotes, as requested.
- Provide up to date Valuations to Paraplanner/Advisers in respect of existing clients prior to meeting with client using back office software.
- Provide any relevant support information regarding existing clients to Adviser prior to meeting with client.
- Ensure back office software is kept up to date
- Maintain and update email list used by Head Office to issue Newsletters.
- General client account maintenance
- Filing and other ad-hoc administrative duties as and when required.
- To answer telephone and deal with initial telephone enquiries.
- To answer intercom to meet and greet visitors.
- To provide administration services to Advisers and their team as required
- Managing Adviser diaries, work logs and meetings.
- Maintain and develop their personal knowledge and qualifications to improve their ability to support both colleagues and clients. Participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- Quality service delivery – Consistently develops and delivers excellent service to clients, colleagues & advisers, supporting the products & services provided and adhering to TCF principles at all times. Has excellent attention to detail & provides a quality assurance check
- Communication & relationships – Develops effective and enduring relationships through appropriate verbal/written/IT skills. Relates well to all people, internally and externally. Can handle & resolve issues, diffusing situations comfortably using diplomacy and tact. All communication must be concise, clear, understandable, effective and constructive
- Team working & collaboration – Understands their role within a team & the impact on others. Consistently endeavours to support colleagues & collaborate to achieve results
- Planning & prioritising – Can plan & prioritise work effectively in order to deliver good outcomes for both the client & the company. Uses time well and stays focused to ensure work is completed; consistently meeting commitments and deadlines. Determines tasks and communicates realistic timescales
- Using systems & processes – Consistently adheres to systems & processes using proficient IT skills, including risk, regulatory and governance requirements. Embraces change and is proactive in suggesting methods and procedures to help improve processes and performance.
Holidays: 25 days with additional tiering on length of service
Pension Scheme: 3% Employer and 4% Employee contributions
Death in Service: 4 x salary
PHI: 75% up to NRD, 13 weeks deferred